Saturday, May 25, 2019

Different Stages Of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis 4th Is Shocking

Not feeling well at all and with lots of pain I got diagnoses of stage 4 thyroid 







Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, also known as chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis and Hashimoto’s disease, is an autoimmune disease in which the thyroid gland is gradually destroyed. Early on there may be no symptoms.   Read More 


A new study has uncovered a link between the synthetic thyroid hormone (trade name Methimazole) used to treat millions diagnosed with Thyroid Diseases, bringing to the forefront the harmful role that overdiagnosis and overtreatment play in nutritional deficiency and chemical exposure related ‘diseases.   Read More 

Looking back, and knowing what I do now, I could have saved myself a world of trouble. To say that I made my fair share of mistakes when I first began dealing with my own thyroid issues would be an understatement. Yet, that’s also why I’ve spent years devoting my life to helping hypothyroidism sufferers.   Read More 

No comments:

Post a Comment